Creating a winning pitch deck.
A livestream webinar for startup founders. January 25, 8am Pacific Time
Creating a great pitch deck – and being able to deliver it effectively – is a key success driver for any startup founder.
In this 30-minute livestream webinar, we will cover the following topics:
- What are some examples of successful pitch decks?
- What are investors looking for in a good pitch deck?
- What are the key slides that will make your presentation stand out?
- What are the top 5 things you should never put into a pitch deck?
- What’s the right length for a pitch deck?
- How do you deliver successful pitches via Zoom in today’s remote world?
This livestream will be an interactive format where you can ask questions, get answers, and share ideas with other entrepreneurs!
This livestream will be led by startup funding expert Bret Waters, who has been in Silicon Valley his entire life as an entrepreneur, executive, and investor. Today he teaches entrepreneurship at Stanford, runs the 4thly Startup Accelerator, and coaches startup CEO’s at Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship. He’s successfully raised capital multiple times in his career, and the entrepreneurs he has worked with have raised hundreds of millions of dollars in capital and are thriving all over the world today.